Civil servants take oath

At ceremony officiated by Ulaanbaatar City Mayor E.Bat-Uul on Tuesday, 273 local administration organization civil servants took the Civil Servant Oath, pledging to obey the law and to behave in a morally correct and just manner.

Ulaanbaatar Mayor E.Bat-Uul said in his speech at the ceremony, “The Civil Servant Oath is the way civil servants pledge that they will work under the law to serve the public. The key to improving civil service and reaching the public more efficiently lies in supporting and sustaining transparent, responsible, and just structures, as well as considering the public’s interest before your own.”

S.Urtnasan, one of the civil servants who took the oath on Tuesday, remarked “Though the State Law defends our rights, civil servants have enormous duties and responsibilities.”

B.Ariunjargal, a social services official in the 11th Khoroo in Bayanzurkh District said, “I’m delighted to be taking the oath after six months of probation in the civil service. Officials responsible for social issues must assist the public and work for them. I will therefore try my very best to dedicate myself to the people of our country.”

The Civil Servant Oath is as follows: “I hereby swear to devote my education and skills to my mother country and people; strictly obey the State Law and moral strictures; and perform my official duties in a loyal and just manner. If I go back on my word, I will be fully responsible for my actions before the law and the related punishment.”

The Head of the Ulaanbaatar City Representatives’ Council, D.Battulga; Member of the Civil Service Council T.Kadkhuu; and the Chief of the Ulaanbaatar City Governor’s Office, Yo.Gerelchuluun were also present at the oath taking ceremony.

Short URL: http://ubpost.mongolnews.mn/?p=3330

Comments

Popular posts from this blog